Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Saga Continues....

Well...I kind of thought we dodged a bullet.....I was wrong. After I wrote yesterday, Jonah threw up 3 or 4 more times. So...we pretty much figured he had some sort of flu. He never acted super sick though. Today, he was a bit fussier and seemed to rub his head quite a bit as if he had a headache. However, the rest of us remained fine. So....I was getting a bit excited that we may all stay well. I was wrong. Now, tonight, when it was time to go to Awana and youth group, Jake started complaining he didn't feel well. So, he stayed home with me and Jonah. While the rest of the kids were at church, he threw up twice. The other kids got home, I went down to greet them and found Jeremy throwing up in the kitchen sink. Once he composed himself, he told me he threw up in the bathroom at youth group. Both have thrown up several times since. Good times. Terrified of who might get it next. It came on so quickly that I am nervous it will hit someone in the middle of the night. This is going to be a long night. Praying I don't get it.....not sure how I would take care of anyone!

No comments: