Saturday, October 16, 2010

On the Mend.....

Well....it has been a long week. All 5 kids ended up getting the stomach flu. Like dominoes, they each threw up, one after the other. Louie and I felt pretty awful for about 2 days: really bad stomach ache, nausea, headache, weak, tired, etc. You get the picture. However, I am happy to say that neither one of us ever threw up. We were spared. Thank you Lord! We still felt awful, but throwing up seems worse. My house piled up around me all week. This all started the day of my car accident. However, things could be a lot worse and I am thankful we are ll healthy again. No word on my car, yet. But that is just a "thing", right? So...we won't worry about that right now. just happy to be gaining back energy so I can go back to enjoying serving my family! :)
This is a better view than what my house has looked like this past week. This is after everyone started on their way to being well again. Prior to this....the picture was much worse!!!

No comments: