Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jonah is 1!!!

I don't even know where to begin. Jonah turned 1 on June 11 and I really have no idea where this year went. Don't get me wrong....I have savored ever single second of the year with him. I held him every minute I could hold him, and still can't get enough of each stage ( since I know how fast each one goes). This baby's 1st year has gone faster than any other, though, and it must be because I have so many older kids to keep me busy with their activities. I must say, that Jonah has brought so much joy to our home. I knew he would. But, somehow, he brought so much more than I ever could have imagined. The kids absolutely adore him. They are excited to do every activity and experience everything anew through his eyes. It is so precious to me. They are also so excited by each of his new milestones. He adores each of his siblings just as much. He kicks and squeals with delight when they come home or when he hears them in another room, after getting up in the morning. I just want to kiss on his face and squeeze him to death every second that I see him. He is always smiling and happy. He LOVES music and fast rides. He drives little cars and trucks around all day, while making motor noises. He loves animals and has a generic "creature" sound that he makes each time he sees one. He has such an expressive face and his many faces keep us laughing all day long! He is A LOT of personality, all wrapped up in a tiny body (still under the 5th percentile!) We love him to death. He has enriched our lives. God truly blessed us with him and I can't imagine life without him! Thankful for this last year and looking forward to many more great ones to come!



No comments: