Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 09

Well, it was another Halloween without daddy. :( And, it was Jonah's first Hallowen. :) Daddy also decided to take the kids to Lombardi Ranch to each pick out a pumpkin to carve. They had so much fun. I almost don't have a stomach for cleaning them out anymore but the kids loved it. They cleaned ot the seed and we roasted them...yum.


It was a bit of a challenge to get 5 kids ready by myself but we did it! It just took a bit longer than I had expected! I think they all looked really cute!Here's little caterpillar Jonah!

Here are all the kids before we went down to the Hartungs to trick-or-treat!
This is part of our group before we took off for houses.

My dad came this year and Stef's dad was there again. We were thinking back to the fact that these 2 dads started taking us trick-or-treating 29 years ago, and here they are taking our kids. So precious....I love it! Overall, it was a really fun night. Most importantly, the kids got tons of candy and handled all of their trading at the end. We will have this candy until after Christmas if mom doesn't secretly dump it sometime in the near future!!

No comments: