Sunday, May 31, 2009

2 Birthdays in 1!!! Double the Fun!!!

Well, the baby is due the day before Jake's birthday. That makes it slightly difficult to "plan" a party. Josh's birthday was in April. they both wanted a swim party. So, we compromised. We met in the middle, in May, and had a party for both of them! It was a really fun day! the kids all got along and had such a blast. I, more importantly, had fun hanging out with my friends! Couldn't have asked for a better day. With all the false labor, I wasn't sure if I would make it to the party. Very glad I did!


Very important part of every party.....FOOD!

Visiting with special friends!

Mommy visiting with friends!

...and more friends

The big kids played Wrestle-mania all day! Really funny!

All the kids had canon ball competitions!

As the sun went down, they all found warmth in the jacuzzi!

Then, the cake!!!

......and the candles! Really fun Day!!!

No comments: