Thursday, May 28, 2009

Baby Shower

A couple of weekends ago, I was so blessed to have a shower thrown for me by one of my closest, oldest friends, Stefanie. It was such a fun and special day. I loved visiting with all the girls and seeing all the adorable baby gifts they "showered" me with. So many extra touches went into my shower. I am truly blessed!

Such a cute dessert table with such a touching, special collage that Stef made of my children! I love it and will cherish it always!

So many young girlies came to celebrate...including my sweet Julia. Funny thing is, I remember being at the shower for most of them before they were born. so crazy. Where does the time go?

Mary, Me, Stef....standing in front of the cute hanging polka dots that matched the invitations!

Candy bar party favors with cute paper and a picture of the baby's ultrasound! So sweet. What a fabulous day!!!

No comments: