Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

These pictures are kind of hard to tell what you are looking at. They do so amaze me though. I had my 23 week ultrasound yesterday and got a few pictures to take home. He looks just like a little baby you would see out of the womb....but yet is still developing and being sustained by God inside the womb, until every little detail is ready for him to come into the world. These 2 pictures are of his face (with his arm in front of one side of his face). It's amazing to even see a pouty lip in one picture! It just makes me that much more excited to see him and meet him!!! What a blessing and amazing creation!

3 comments:

Linda said...

I loved to get a look at you little boy! How precious he is. Our God is awesome!

Kelly Sullivan said...

Oh my. Is there anything more incredible than the first glimpse of your babies face, while in the womb. Seriously, I need a few years to take it in. It is the biggest, most incredible gift and miracle. Love to you!

emily said...

wow. This really makes me want another baby!