Sunday, March 28, 2010

March Photo-shoot of the kids

I am continuing to play catch-up. Surprised? Thought not! Anyway, I wanted to take pictures of all the kids together, so I decided to try to set up a back drop and play around at home. I took tons of pictures. I'm sure you can imagine how hard it is to get everyone looking half-way decent when you have 5 kids in the picture and one of them is a baby! :) My husband wanted to video tape the entire ordeal because of the stress involved. He couldn't believe I was expecting them to smile after the pressure I was putting on each of them. Maybe I'll do better next time! And maybe it's better when someone other than their mom is the one taking the pictures! :) Anyway, these are some of my favs.



This one cracks me up! Jonah is protesting the fact that Jeremy is holding his arms down.



The kids are posing like uncle Rico on Napoleon Dynamite....where he is getting his photo taken for his ID badge! :)

No comments: