Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Anxiousness

I am trying to combat the anxiousness I am feeling as I wait for my dad's results. Here are a few verses on my heart (emphasis mine):

"Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me?
Hope in God; for I shall again praise Him,
my salvation and my God."
Psalm 42:11

" The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed,
a stronghold in times of trouble.
And those who know your name put their trust in You,
for you, O Lord, have not foresaken those who seek You."
Psalm 9:9-10

"I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living! Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!
Psalm 27: 13-14

"When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all."
Psalm 34:17-19

"Cast your burden on the Lord, and He will sustain you;
He will never permit the righteous to be moved."
Psalm 55:22

"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us."
Romans 8:18

No comments: